Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Christmas Tag

I've not posted anything since August so when I woke up this morning I was determined to make up for it by writing at least one new post and this is my second one of the day so I'm doing well :D 
I've not done any of these tags before I don't think so I was looking for one I could do, this is something slightly different to what I normally post about but 'tis the season' and all that 
The Christmas Tag 
I got this off http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.com/do check out her blog it's amazing 
1.What is your favourite Christmas movie/movies? 
I love Christmas movies I have Christmas 24 on all the time, I could watch Christmas movies in March and I'm not ashamed to say that I do watch them all year long some of my favourites are: Christmas with the Kranks, home alone lost in New York, Elf, The Grinch, The Polar Express, Petes Christmas (recently seen it on sky movies premeire and I love it) The Santa Claus 1 (not gone on the other movies), the nightmare before Christmas 
2:Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 
Since I met my fiancé almost 4 years ago we open one of our presents together on Christmas Eve when it's just us and no one else 
3:Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
I have two Christmas memories that really stand out for me the first one when I was really little I don't know what age but I swore I heard jingle bells outside on Christmas Eve totally certain it was Santa (I found out years later that our local doctor actually used to go around houses on Christmas Eve shaking bells and bringing presents and hampers to some of the houses that couldn't afford much for Christmas) The second one was when I got tapes for my Walkman ( showing my age here) B*witched and The smurfs I played them so much that day I knew all the words to both albums by that evening, and I got Harry potter colouring books I was obsessed with Harry potter at that time! 
4:Favourite Feative Food?
I actually don't really have a favourite festive food I'm not a big fan of Christmas cake, or mince pies I do like turkey tho 
5:Favourite Christmas Gift?
It has to be either my Mixer or my Iphone My mum got the mixer for me two years ago and I use it all the time I love to bake and it just makes it so much easier!!my fiancé got me the iphone last year and I couldn't imagine going back to another phone after it! I do also love my Real Techniques brushes my sister got me last year for Christmas she's very good to me 
6:Favourite Christmas Scent?
This isn't specifically for Christmas but I love Cinnamon!!! Anything Cinnamon or All Spice I absolutely love!!! 
7:Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Since I was little my mother has always bought me pajamas for Christmas! I genuinely don't know when it started but it's become our Christmas tradition to open them on Christmas Eve and wear them that night 
8:What Tops your tree? 
I have a fibre optic Christmas tree so there is already a star on top 
9:As a kid what was the one (crazy,wild or extravagant) gift you always asked for but never got?
I always wanted a rocking horse it's not really crazy or extravagant but that's what I wanted 
10: what's the best part about Christmas for you? 
Right now the best part about Christmas for me is being able to spend it with my fiancé! He works away all the time, nights weekends you name it all over the country and I don't get as much time with him as I would like! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are the only two days of the year that I am guarenteed time with him and he's back out to work Stephens day (Boxing Day) 

That's my Christmas tag done I actually really enjoyed it! If you would like to do it let me know if love to read some others :) 
For some Christmas cuteness and because I love penguins :D 
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!