Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

MAC Satin Lipstick

Hi ladies 
I've been a little out of sorts lately so I apologise and I will have a post up really soon about why 
I visited my gorgeous sister On Saturday and she gave me a little present :D 
My first mac lipstick
I've never been a huge fan of lipstick I was always a lipgloss girl, anything glittery, sticky and smelled like strawberries I had to buy it! My taste in lip products have changed completely this last year! 
I never thought lipsticks could change a look, how wrong was I?!
On to this gorgeous colour 
This is in the colour Captive it's a gorgeous dark red/purple colour 
I have been looking for one like this for ages and I don't remember telling my sister so she obviously knows me so well 
It glides on perfectly, and gives a really nice subtle shine! 
It has a really vanilla smell which I love and it's no over powering! 
I wore this for the first time this morning I absolutely love it
It's perfect if you want a slightly dramatic lip for the day but you don't want to wear full on red! 
As you can see it looks more puple in the light 
I am definitely gonna purchase some mac lipsticks for my collection this one has me completely sold 
Have you tried Captive? 
Xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!