Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick

Hi ladies, I haven't done a post in a long time if you have read my previous post you will know why 
Today I wanted to post about the Seventeen bronzer I got for Christmas 
I have been using this almost every day as you can see from the picture 
I absolutely love it it gives such nice shimmer, you can use it as a whole brick, sweeping it across your cheekbones or as separate colours 
The pigment is amazing, I use the first colour as a highlight down the centre of my nose, under my arch and on top of my cheekbones 
You can also use the separate colours as eyeshadow and they last really well 
It's very similar to the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick I've seen splashed all over Instagram 
This little palette can be bought in any boots chemist/pharmacy for €6.29 
(Right now it's buy one get one half price on any selected 17 products) 
Or you can purchase online at www.boots.ie/seventeen  
These colour bricks come in two shades, Pink Bronze and the one I have which is Gold Bronze 
:) 💖 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!