Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Maqui Berry Capsules for Weight Loss

I have heard so much lately about all of these berries and teas that help you to loose weight, I am so bad at sticking to a diet and I always go for the quick fix only to put weight back on just as quick as I lost it 
I am not saying I am huge but there are certain areas like most girls that I would like to slim down so I decided to look up amazon.co.uk and came across these magical little berries 
I found the capsules for around €12 for 60 excluding p&p I thought it was a pretty good deal

I ordered these Friday 1st august and I received them the following Wednesday which was great for amazon, I started taking them on the Thursday morning and even though I've not seen a difference in my weight yet I can feel a difference in myself, my skin is slightly clearer, and I'm not half as tired as I normally am 
You do get extremely thirsty while taking these so I don't know if the things I've noticed in myself are down to the berries or all the water I've been drinking 
THE SMELL
They actually have a lovely fruity smell so compared to most things that offer great results it's a big bonus
They have absolutely no taste either so another thumbs up from me there 
The benefits of Maqui Berries 
The Maqui berry is known to have the most antioxidants than any other berry 
Antioxidants are great for cleansing your body and removing those nasty toxins that get stored in your body, 

The idea with the Maqui berries is they give you energy on a regular basis so you are more active, they naturally increase your metabolism so they help your body burn more calories instead of storing them in your body

The only bad things I've found from taking these is they have a slight laxative effect which is understandable as you are cleansing your body (not half as bad as the slendertox tea or boo tea) which tends to kick in at night or late evening when you have your last meal taken 

Has anyone tried these? 

If love to hear any stories on these or if you've tried any of the slimming teas? 

Xox




2 comments:

  1. Never heard of these at all! The thoughts of laxative effects put me off though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really not that bad I've tried the slendertox night detox tea and it wasn't pleasant at all, but these are actually ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!