Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Sunkissed Tan mousse

Hi lovelies 
Just a quick thanks to my new followers :) hope my posts don't disappoint :) 
I had to do a post about this tan, it seems not many people have heard of it and to be honest I hadn't heard of it myself until my beautiful friend Brianna was applying it to herself one night we went out (hi Brianna :) ) the colour was absolutely gorgeous, I thought she had used something previously but she hadn't! 
It is a coloured mousse so you can see where you are applying it, very like cocoa brown which I love but it has a really nice dark colour! 
My friend bought this for me in dark and normally I wouldn't go for a dark in tan as I am quite pale but it's lovely 
I have no before picture so I do apologise 
After 
Its a nice deep tan, I hate applying tan, waiting for hours for it to develop and only having a subtle tint of colour for me if I apply tan I want to look tanned! 
This tan does need to be washed off so I would apply it at night and wash it off the next morning 
It last for up to 5 days and if you apply it every second night it is absolutely gorgeous, I would reccommend the darker shade because as you can probably tell from the picture it doesn't come out too dark 
Here's the best part 
It smells like coconut!!!!!!
If you know me you know I am obsessed with coconut, I've recently bought the Black Coconut Yankee candle and I have it lit every day I just love the smell of coconut 
This is what completely won me over, the smell lasts for ages too which if you're like me you will love 
This tan costs around €3.50 in any Penneys/primark shop and it's worth purchasing 
I don't know if it replaces my cocoa brown as I really love that tan the colour is just gorgeous but it's a close second, 
It's very like the St Moriz mousse tan only the mouse isn't green in colour and doesn't come out looking dirty like that one does a lot of the time if you don't exfoliate! 
I have to add as well, I am very bad with tan I never exfoliate or moisturise before applying it and with this one it didn't seem to make a difference so another bonus for me :) 
Have you tried this tan? What did you think? Or are you a one tan girl? 
Xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!