Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

My Makeup today (MOTD)

Hi lovelies I've decided to start doing makeup looks of the day I will try to post every day if not at least twice a week 
I absolutely love makeup if I am not applying it on myself I am doing it for everyone else, nights out with the girls always end up me doing everyone's makeup and lashes before we head out it's just become a habit 
I never know what expression to make in "selfie" pictures so I always either look pissed off or sad 
I kept my makeup quite "calm" today normally I would go for full on lashes and darker eyes but as I'm not actually leaving the house there was no need (haha!) I know some people might not call this "calm" for just staying around the house but as I said I have a serious obsession with makeup it just makes me feel good 
The products I used today : 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation sometimes it works great it goes on really well and other times it goes patchy and orangey, today it went on well 
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and Urban Decay Naked Flushed
If you have read my previous posts on both of these products you will know they are actually fakes, I've been using them every day since I got them and I love them 
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss
The only other Soap & Glory product I have ever used was the body butter I loved it but I hated the smell, my sister loves their products and she gave me this and the butter, it isn't normally a colour I would go for but since I got my teeth whitened I have been experimenting with brighter lip colours for day time this is great for plumping up your lips but wow does it sting for the first 15 minutes however  it does make a difference 
Eyelash curler & Waterproof Eyeliner pen 
Both of these products I bought on eBay I have a slight addiction to eBay and anything Chinese lately these were less than €1 each and are actually really good 
W7 Loads of Lashes fibres 
This is another product that's hit and miss with me, I don't use it all the time as I find the fibres tend to fall a bit during the day and go in your eyes, I have quite sensitive eyes so I don't use a lot of this on my lashes 
No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara
I bought this purely for the glittery packaging and i was quite surprised with it, it does make your lashes voluminous and lengthens them without fall out during the day 
Concealer/contour Palette 
I forgot to add this to the original photo this is my fantastic concealer palette I bought online again another Tmart purchase I use this all the time as you can see which ones are my favourite I use this on clients, friends & myself I love it it cost €4 on tmart and I'll definitely repurchase 
It's the best concealer and contour palette I've used 
Eyebrow powder/eyebrow cake
Another purchase from tmart can you guess what my favourite website is?:) I like this wee eyebrow palette a lot I got this in the No.2 I find I use the darker colour a lot more than the lighter
I have naturally fair blonde eyebrows but while I have my hair dyed darker I like the dark brows 
That's my makeup look today :D 
Have you used any of the products??
Xox














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!