Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Urban Decay Naked Flushed

If you read my previous post about Urban Decay Naked 3 you will know I bought this Flushed palette at the same time from Tmart 
Which means that this palette too is a fake (don't tell anyone shhh) 
As you can see from the pic the outer case is pretty bad, the paint is already coming off it, the case doesn't really bother me too much it's the product inside that I am interested in 
It's basically a contour palette, with a larger matte bronzer, a pretty pink shimmery hi-lighter and a slightly shimmery pink blush 
The bronzer is really light so I found I had to use quite a bit of this or mix it with one of my own darker ones, especially to contour you need a darker shade, the blush is a nice pink but hard enough to blend if you don't have a good blush brush 
The hi lighter however is one of the best I've used, you can see the dent I've made in the hi lighter I have been using it so much! 
This is a pic from the weekend I used this palette (no flash) 
You can see the hi light down the bridge of my nose, and the blush but the bronzer disappears, if you know me you know I love a good bronzer 
This palette cost €6 on tmart so really wasn't that much and again free post 
I would probably repurchase it purely for the hi lighter 
Unlike the real flushed palettes this has no name, you can only get one or two different shades 
Have you tried the real naked flushed palette, what did you think of it? Have you used anything similar? 
Xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!