Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3


Everyone in the beauty world went mad when Naked 3 was launched! 
I don't have an outlet that sells anything like that around me so I decided to look for it online 
I previously purchased the Naked Basics and the Naked 2 off Tmart.com last year 
Personally I don't like the price of Urban Decay I know some say it's a great price but I don't like the thoughts of spending €40 or more on 12 eyeshadow that I might not like or use! 
Now I have to include in this post my Urban Decay Palette is a fake, it didn't come in a box like the two other palettes but I love it all the same! Tmart have some of the best fakes ever you wouldn't even know they were not the real thing, the pigmentation is amazing, they never hurt my eyes or anyone else's I have ever used them on and they stay and look great 
I always get obsessed with one or two colours in a palette, I use them until they are gone and then I'm basically leaving the palette in a drawer somewhere until I come across a new one that's one of the reasons I wouldn't pay the €40 for the real thing for me there's no point! 
I spent €7 on this with free post 
It did take around 4/5 weeks to come as it's from china but I think it's worth the wait
Now on to the colours 
The pigment on the matte shades aren't really great on camera, they aren't as bright as the shimmer ones but to be honest I don't use a lot of matte shadow anyway 
From left to right (or top to bottom ;) ) 
Strange - very pale cream colour 
Dust - one of my faves a gorgeous light shimmery pink
Burnout - another fave a darker shimmer pink 
Limit - a very light taupe colour
Buzz - the darkest pink in the box 
Trick - a lovely gold 
Nooner - a darker taupe
Liar - another fave, a pinkish brown
Factory - a shimmer brown
Mugshot - darker shimmer brown
Dark side- very dark brown I didn't find as much shimmer with this one but very bad fallout
Black heart- I love this colour it's almost a purple black really pretty on but again some fallout 

I received this palette last week and I absolutely love it, it has a lot of pink shadows which I love I think pink shadow suits everyone, but some people are afraid to try it 
I also bought the Urban Decay naked flushed palette which is basically a contour palette, I will review this in my next post :) 
I would recommend buying this from tmart.com first even if you want the real thing it's great to try it out and even have it as a back up, let's face it all the naked palettes look gorgeous on anyone's dresser/makeup table :) 
Have you tried naked 3 yet? 
Xox






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!